Message from Al
Another best ever again.
Weather was good, a little warm.
Thanks to everyone that played and listened.
Let’s do it again next year.
Alert from Al
Keep your eyes open for signs of Post Baystock Depression. Don’t worry, this is normal, you will be ok.
- As Baystock comes to a close, a vague feeling of being lost begins to set in. It can start Saturday night, but commonly occurs Sunday afternoon. This can go on for days or months, but usually disappears within a year.
- Click here for the Post Baystock Blues poem by Kenny
- Watch videos and look at photos on Baystock.com
- Make a list of things forgot this year
- Start packing for next year
- Set up a tent and sleep in it for a week
- Wear the same clothes for three days in a row
- Walk aimlessly through the woods wearing a Walkman
- Sit by a campfire
- Drink, smoke, phone a friend
- Wait patiently, good things come to those who wait