Baystock 2015 is fast approaching. 36 years. Amazing. Work weekend is this weekend, August 22nd and 23rd. If you can make it, there is alwaysn a lot to do. And it is always a lot of fun.
Some of the things on the list are:
– Gather firewood – we cut down some dead treees last weekend so we need to haul the wood to the main fire.
– Weed wack and clear brush.
– Move benches and fire pit.
– We’re building a staging area (green room) by the stage to make it easier for bands and equipment to come and go.
– Patch up the outhouses.
– Stain the new shower and haul the old one to the fire.
– Drink beer.
Thanks everyone for all you do. Baystock is about music, but it’s also about people. Love to all, Al